September will be winding up here in a day or so, which means I need to take stock of my September Goals.
1. Ace the LSAT on the 26th (oh ok, I’ll settle for a good score, or even a decent score) ** well, I took the test. I have to wait until Oct. 19th for an email with my score. The will probably be the hardest email to read so far in my life.**
2. Have at least two more attorney’s sign up as clients for my business **Almost there. I had one sign up, unsolicited, off Twitter. That was pretty darn cool actually. He’s been following me and had need of some extra help…and the rest is history 🙂 So, I’ll only half cross that one off**
3. finally sort out my blogs and what posts go where ** darn it. still working on my two blogs and figuring it all out**
4. build up readership on my personal blog **well, not really sure about this one as I don’t really have a method for gaging. Maybe I should have made that a goal as well. I have 2 new subscribers so i guess from zero to 2 is an increase. I guess this will be going on October’s Goals list**
5. Make enough money to pay all of my bills and afford a new pair of pointe shoes **happy to say this was accomplished and the they are sewn (badly…even after all of these years I hate sewing them) and ready for me to plunge back into class now that pesky LSAT is out of the way**
Let’s see….two and half goals crossed off. Hmmm…not an all time record for goals, but considering LSAT was a big time sucker this month I think I did alright.
Now (drum roll) the October goals:
- Have two more attorneys sign up as clients (still building a business here)
- start taking ballet class on a regular basis again
- Not be shy at the NALS09 conference for which I am the guest tweeter/blogger
- figure out what the heck is my plan for law school
- have a blast at BlogWorld09 (you have no idea how excited I am to attend…I think i shall explode!)
- start studying for the Certified Legal Assistant exam I take in December
- sleep (why not make that a goal??)