I was scrolling through my Google Reader entries, coffee mug in hand, when I came across an interesting post on Brazen Careerist. It is by Rebecca Thorman called “September Monthly Goal Meet-up” The idea is to cross of the goals from the pervious month and list out the goals for the current month. Then, you link to it on her blog and check out other people’s lists as a way to meeting new people and checking out new blogs. I think it is a preety neat idea. Much better than my usual method writing my goals down on a piece of paper and then losing the paper. So, without further ado, here are my goals for September (yes, yes…I know the month has already started…I’m a little behind, cut me some slack)
- Ace the LSAT on the 26th (oh ok, I’ll settle for a good score, or even a decent score)
- Have at least two more attorney’s sign up as clients for my business
- finally sort out my blogs and what posts go where
- build up readership on my personal blog
- Make enough money to pay all of my bills and afford a new pair of pointe shoes
I think those are enough goals for now. Don’t want to get ahead of myself on my goals.
What are your goals for September??